I love the part where they crack-up, and where he just can't help himself and has to break into singing again. I'd recommend not watching the whole vid, but just listening. Otherwise you risk wiener dog vertigo.
Here's Etiquette by Daniel Johnston. Take a listen.
Isn't that great? Doesn't it make you in good mood? Cool. Today is a good mood day around here. the show opens today and there's a little party me and buddy & fellow artist Linda are going to. I'm going to girl it up and actually wear a dress. This is some of my stuff set up outside the venue.
It's at this cool hobby farm owned by a former NFL player. the shop is in an old barn and stuffed with cool furniture and antiques, and now, artwork for the weekend anyway. They have a bunch of animals. I couldn't resist the peacock and neither could Linda.
I stuck with the "having fun with it" theme when it came time to tag all my stuff too. yesterday was so nice out I just hung out in my bikini and shorts and made smart-alecky tags and loaded my trailer in the sun.
I seriously hope no one gets smashed by my chairs. They are a cool sitable design- one of the first things I made EVER, from back before I started doing art and was going to design furniture. I had some big guy sit in them and bounce around to test, but they are kind of scary. You never know.
Another piece of advice I can give you is even if it is just really quick and small, it's really never a good idea to weld in a bikini and flip flops. OSHA does not approve. No big damage though. :)Have a great weekend and come back Monday for my birthday post / comment area party. You're all invited. :)
4 comments:
: )
Have a great time this weekend...say Hi to Linda!
Your stuff looks great. Hope you sell lots!
LOL
Have fun!
Post a Comment