Friday, May 15, 2009

When In Doubt-- Just Shake It

Hey people. Dan is busy right now literally putting a roof over our heads. Time to re-shingle. When I got back from my bike ride last night he did this-- (insert laughter in a booming giant voice.)

Of course this cracked me up, and of course when I returned with the camera a second later he further humored me by doing it again- even stomping around and waving the shovel over his head like a maniac. Yes, we're easily entertained.

Been a little negative the last couple of days for no good reason. Feeling like a bit of a square peg I guess, but- hey- it is what it is. I like doing all the stuff I do, even if I'm not super good at it. I'll just keep learning and improving and trying to hook up with other goofballs to hang out with.

I guess I'm an inbetweener. The super intense adrenaline junkies are all dudes, and too danger prone for me, and most women my age just aren't that into doing anything darey at all. I decided all I can do about that is keep doing my thing my way, and give everyone I run into a big grin and try to shoot positive vibes at them. Good energy people. Shoot enough of it out there and it's bound to come back to you at some point.

On that note, check out today's Fav Music Fri pic. This is a super upbeat, fun song and if it doesn't get you shaking something-- there is something WRONG with you.



That's about it people. Today I'm working on fun flowers and gardeny stuff. I'm in that show in a couple of weeks so look for an update on that soon. Hopefully Dan will entertain me with more of his antics today. :D

Have a good weekend people.

3 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

this is one of my fave songs!! and I can't help dance around my studio when I hear it. Have a good weekend...and Dan...good job!

Mary Olson said...

Makes me want to dance but I'm sitting in my cube at work (it's lunch break so I figure blog checking is okay). As for kayaking on Sunday, the afternoon should work for me if it works for you.

Unknown said...

Linda--
Unbelievable! We have a hit for Fav Music Fri that syncs-up! I'd given up long ago but was just foisting my taste pointlessly on my pals anyway.

Mary--
You could always chair dance. I won't tell. ;) BTW i totally approve of screwing off at work so if you need a permission slip of anything, I'm sure I can come up with something official looking.

Kayaking is a GO. T Pam wants to come too. Wee!!!!