Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weird Wed- dollpocalypse + human hair masks. Yep, you heard me.

Hey people. I've been waiting for this lady to have another garage sale forever. The last one I was at featured barrels full of nekkid dolls, and the cops. She called them because the neighbor's dog had wandered over and was telling everyone within earshot.

She also ranted at a friend of mine about Barack Obama being "the devil". This time she told me she only had three dolls growing up, and that's why she collects them now.

I don't think enough dolls exist to fix this lady's damage. Check out the zombie dollpacolypse below. Some of these dolls appear to be clones too. Perhaps the octomom was involved somehow.

Next up is a reader submission from the always disturbia astute Beth. Artist Chrystil Rijkeboer works with human hair to construct these masks.
That's right people-- disembodied hair. Of other people. Touching her face.

Yuck! (wracked by cootie shudders)


Tune in tomorrow for a mountain biking / Svengali-like vibes update. Stay weird people. Be alert for encroaching, boring, normality.

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

GAhhhhhhhhh!

Skeert.

Unknown said...

Heidi--
I know. Me too. What next? Dryer lint mittens?

RichZilla said...

Belly button lint would be okay though... right?

Unknown said...

Rich--
That also, is just so wrong.
(quaked by recurring shudders)