I don't even know where to begin. Ignoring the obvious for a moment, consider the whole new level of weirdness achieved by the underlying concept of the costumes. It's like if gorillas decided to dress up in gorilla suits. Once I wanted to dress my white dog up as a brown dog for Halloween, like that's how far a dog's imagination would go in the costume department, but I didn't want to dye my dog.
There's also the layering. These people have unwittingly made a clothing sandwich-- nekkidness, a layer (supposedly) of clothing, then more nekkidness. And they included body hair people. Just actually shivered. Heebies with a side of jeebies.
It's from this website, soon to be making it over to my links/blogroll listing. I'm going to be reorganizing that whole section, so if any of you want to suggest any funny or just plain cool blogs or sites, comment it up.The next one is a reader submission too-- from Erin who I wish I could meet in RL because it sounds like we could get into all kinds of trouble together.
That's right people- your favorite topic aside from Jimmy Eat World and Spoon lyrics, and that one really unflattering pic of me eating a doughnut at the State Fair last year-- creepy dolls. (These get numerous daily hits- tons. wtf people?)The doll on the far right looks ready to chomp into your jugular, and the one on the far left looks like she's thinking, "This could get really interesting really fast." This is from this website, which looks like it has all kinds of cool photos, not all necessarily weird ones.
This is a shorty today. I've got tons of work to get done with those gates now, plus, you know, my other stuff-- running and riding. Everything I'm doing with this idea I'm considering market research for next year, because I'm really a good six months behind on this idea. I should have had it last Nov. The season has already started, but that's OK. It's still a good idea.
As for my death defying birthday bike jump, I guess I need to learn how to do a wheelie first. Wow, being all darey is a lot of work people. I just hope you appreciate all I do for you.
5 comments:
Ok, that family photo is waaaaay wrong. Why didn't the photographer wait until after the little girl was finished inspecting her dad's junk to take the shot? Too weird.
Brianne-
Yes, yes it is. I kind of like the look on the mom's face though. Like, "Take THAT mother, and um... society."
YeeeeeYuuuk...yes the whole little girl with the family jewels is just CREEPY!!!!!! (and funny at the same time...is that weird?)
Lynn-
I believe you've summed that up perfectly.
WAGGGGGGGH THAT FIRST PHOTO.
*scarred for life*
Post a Comment