Hey guys. Not much of a post today because all my blogging time was sucked-up by reorganizing my blogroll (on the right below all the subscribe & contact stuff). Check them out and be sure to let me know of any I missed or should look at.
One new link in "Time-Suck Central" is to TED talks. If you're not familiar with these you really need to check out. Amazing speakers on innumerable topics. A great way to spend a lunch hour expanding your mind, getting inspired, maybe even having a laugh.
I feel like there are some peeps I've overlooked so pipe up if you're one of them please. :)
Tomorrow is Weird Wed so come back for some more Buffalo Distrubia pics.
See ya-- the welder awaits.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went on a TED binge like last week. I LOVE that place. It's just marvelous and inspiring and hilarious. It's hard to tear yourself away!!!
Courtney--
I know, a few months ago I spent a couple of hours mesmerized too. Actually I have you to thank for showing me this on your blog or twitter or somewhere, so thanks!
Post a Comment