Ok freaks, you've waited patiently during my double shifts phase and now, as promised, here are your weird and creepy dolls and assorted
disturbia from the vault.

I don't know why weird dolls are so compelling, but clearly it's not "just me."

"What the... This better be some
eff'd-up dream...."

Nurse Ratchet is watching you.

Oh, how quaint, except what's that up in the left corner--
Ahhk!

Mattel's
Electro-Shock Edith doll was discontinued after only three months.

Hey, someone wrote another unauthorized biography of me...

Finally found that prom dress.

When woodland fairies party too much.
Blurhg.

The
McDoucherton family portrait. Says Matilda the plain sister on the right,
"I hate you m-
effers. Especially you Tad, you arrogant shithead."

Pal Jamie getting ready to become one of Brother Abraham's four wives
and churn butter for God.

In other
SueNews-- Still looking for Danger Girls &
fantasizing about the dream bike ride over on other blog. No cleaning happened yesterday--
q'el suprise. Taking the bikes out on our favorite local loop tonight-- Wee!
9 comments:
I love Weird Wednesday! Today's favorite: Jamie, the new bride and the woodland fairy who partay'd too much. You crack me up!
Petunia's in Excelsior is having a sale and open house this weekend. It wouldn't be dangerous...but might be fun. Mark and I discovered this shop on our anniversary outing. Think about it.
We must somehow shop together some day.
Laughed out loud at your comments. You are in rare form here doll! (No offense intended!)
Linda T--
You my dear, are a freak-eddy freak. Luv ya! Is this outing a double date thing or just gals?
Heidi--
I know! These weren't even taken at Axeman! Maybe I should run "Weird MN" tours or something...
Tink--
Thanks chicka. The world is so full of good material for people like us isn't it?
"Bob's Punk Rock Band?!"
Awesomeness.
Courtney--
I know. I was like, How could someone have come up with all this, and not be me?"
Now there's a thought. I am not a dangerous girl, but I would be up for a Weird Wednesday group outing! kind of like those Flicker walks groups go on.
Could be either...just girls...or our boys, too. We can talk.
One wonders...does god really need all that butter?
You make me cry I laughed so hard!
Happy Bunny Day!
Linda--
You are my solid disturbia seeking sistah. No one helps sniff it out better, although Beth does give you a run for your money online.
Lynn--
As it says in the bible, "God is super into dairy products yo..." I'm pretty sure it's in there somewhere. Happy Easter.
Post a Comment