Saturday, April 25, 2009

Enough Is Enough...

OK, I'm officially giving up on this idea. If interested, go on over and look at THE DANGER GIRLS' ADVENTURE CLUB now, because in a few days I'm deleting that blog. I still like the idea and would love to find a group of girl adventurers to hang out with and go kayaking, biking, trail running, and exploring with.

I'm going to keep the club idea alive as a thing, but I'll just do a Danger Girls' Club post over here soon, and anyone interested can just reply to that or shoot me an email.

Trusty Pam and I continue to have adventurey fun almost daily. Yesterday we went over to the mountain bike trail and she tried out Penny, and now has already named hers even though she hasn't even been down to Ramsey Cycles to pay Al for hers yet. Every time I ride I learn something new, and Pam agrees-- it seems to use up a lot more brain than regular biking or running where you can kind of zone out on the tunes.

Of course we were the only people over there yelling "WEE!" and dinging our bike bells, but, then again, we're dorks. (holds puny fist in the air)

8 comments:

b_elliott said...

Oh, I would so join The Danger Girl's Adventure Club if I didn't live so freakin' far away. Glad you're enjoying Penny!

Unknown said...

b_elliott--
Yeah, :/
I pictured tons of gals wanting to be in this, and doing all kinds of hijinky things, maybe involving black bandit masks and gold pants, but, alas...

Lynn Fisher said...

Oh yeah...gold pants AND Black Bandit masks! This completes the picture.

Unknown said...

Lynn--
What? Is that weird? No wonder...

Linda Thiltgen said...

Well, of course, if there are costumes involved...I am DEFINITELY in! (searches brain for memorable past costumes that might be appropriate)

I'm going to post a "Dangerous Girl" river moment on my blog soon.
L

Unknown said...

Linda--
I love that story. I may steal it for a book sometime. ;)

Mary Olson said...

Can I still come over and try out a kayak? I was thinking about asking what you're doing Saturday next weekend.

Unknown said...

Mary--
Of course you can. The Danger Girls aren't disbanding. I'm just giving up on the other blog. This coming Sat I'm doing that race w/ Trusty Pam, but the next Sat is open. Let me know.