Friday, April 17, 2009

Get Your Jump On

Hey people. It's Fav Music Fri again. I wanted Ida Maria's "I like you better when you're naked" vid, but embedding is disabled. You can see it HERE. It's very peppy/poppy/fun, and the bananas are pretty funny.

While trying to find an uploadable version I stumbled on this. I still love watching horses move, and seeing this girl jumping brought back a lot of memories, not that I was ever this good. You can see how her body moves with the horse though-- how her arms move forward to let the horse's head and neck do what they need to. That's very similar to the mountain bike from what I've gathered so far.

Anyway, enjoy watching. Check out the vid link if you have time. Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I gotta try that jumping someday, intentionally that is, rather than "Oh crap I can't stop or go around it" kind of jumping...

Unknown said...

Heidi--
Yeah, it was a thrill. Kind of glad the bike won't ever decide to spaz-out and toss me through a bunch of lumber though...