You be careful now, you little action adventure girl. Make sure that helmet is strapped on tight and make sure the HELMET-CAM (Tm) is secure so that we can all share in the fun!!
I have three helmet cams. We can each wear one and catch all the action. I was planning on riding tomorrow also, but after work, around 6pm or so. Should I bring them? :) I still need to pick up "Dusty" the Horse.
A slaghammer is that thing pictured above, so "in yer face" Urban Dictionary, and Britts...
This is me...
I write novels, weld artwork, ride bikes (mtb & "dork"), do a bunch of other random outsidey stuff, and smart off whenever possible. You can email me at pseudosu@yahoo.com
5 comments:
You be careful now, you little action adventure girl. Make sure that helmet is strapped on tight and make sure the HELMET-CAM (Tm) is secure so that we can all share in the fun!!
I have three helmet cams. We can each wear one and catch all the action. I was planning on riding tomorrow also, but after work, around 6pm or so. Should I bring them? :) I still need to pick up "Dusty" the Horse.
Tink--
I'm sure if a cam is present there will be some youtube moments. Maybe not ready for prime time just yet.
RichZilla--
Your cams are cool. Jealous. You can pick up dusty anytime or I can run him over to the trail.
So cool. Be safe!
Post a Comment