Psyched it's biking season again, not so psyched it's not shorts weather yet. When I bike in spring I like to wear capri pants-- kind of baggy. One problem. When I ride I sweat because I like to ride as fast as I can, and go at least 12 to 15 miles, and when I get off it totally looks like I pee'd my pants. I'm thinking the solution is a T-shirt that says "This is not pee" on the front.
I know-- I know I could wear spandex, which doesn't show the sweat that much. I've gotten used to my one pair of running pants like that, but it's not my preference. Probably the whole official thing. Spandex says, "serious gym-rat/ athlete", and I want my pants to say, "wild-card, not serious anything, and 'This Is Not Pee'."
Anyway, got a new pair made of some miracle fabric. Hopefully they'll work. Either way it'll be shorts season soon and problem solved.
I'm getting super psyched about riding the mountain bike course. Every time I run it now I'm looking at it imagining going the opposite direction on wheels. Who knows? Maybe I'll take to it faster that expected. The couple of times I tried it it did remind me a lot of jumping horses-- the whole balancing thing, and I like stuff that's kind of hard, where you burn off a bunch of energy, intense or whatever. Sis's free bike is coming around the 22nd. We'll soon see.
Trusty Pam also wants us to get into rollerblading. We're doing a kayak race the first weekend in May too. Kayaking early is another not good pants scenario since ours are open and you always get wet.
If anyone sees me around anywhere, just know-- it's not pee. Probably.
Fire nipples
2 days ago
4 comments:
Rollerblading is on!
Theresa
Hey Theresa--
Ok Danger Girl. It IZ! Hey I need your email...
LOL!
I wish I was closer. I'd so be there rollerblading and whatevs...
JKB--
I know! You're a long distance Danger Girl.
Post a Comment