Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weird Thurs Too!

I figure I owe you a double shot of weirdness freakos. Enjoy this entry from buddy Linda who says, "Happy Easter!" It won't be a happy Easter for poor Electro Shock Gladys though, who has been taken into custody by the Easter Bunny Squadron of Doom.



Who knows what fate awaits her-- dipped in chocolate, filled with gross Cadbury fake raw egg concoction, peeped? What ever it is it won't be pretty.

It's a beautiful day, and almost Easter, which to some of you is a big deal, so here, this has an egg in it, and is all peppy. Enjoy. (Spreading joy and happiness people-- it's my thing.)

1 comments:

b_elliott said...

Wow! That's a blast from the past. I used to luuuurv that show when I was a little kid. Did you see "Farrah Fawcett as Pretty Girl" in the credits. Hee!