Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Weird Wed-- Finger Twist Of Doom-- Oh, plus a zombie doll

Hey Freaks—That’s right, it’s Weird Wednesday again. Don’t panic, there will be a creepy doll at the end. You can always scroll if you totally can’t wait. (God you people are weird.)
First things first though.

Wii has been once again macking on Dan. I know! It tries to undermine me when it thinks I’m not paying attention. Check out what happened the other night when I stepped into the kitchen for a moment.
Busted. You can't tell in the pic, but "heavier" was flashing, and another screen would come on that said "like a wildebeest".

Yeah. Then when Dan said he thought I was in fightin’ form it comes back with this—

Uh-huh. See? See where this is going? Now granted I’ve been a little scrappy this week (one night I did my little elbows-out feisty walk at Dan and ranted about how “Didn’t he know by now I’m just for decoration?!” after being expected to not only feed the cats, but ALSO turn off all the lights, furnace, AND get him a glass of milk. Sheesh. Really.) – but I hardly think I can be usurped by a hunk of plastic.

WiiFat likes to go on about how many days it’s been since I was last on it, trying to make me feel all guilty and couch-potato-y. Like that stupid jungle river bubble game is so strenuous. It’s more like some bizarre acid flashback. Actually—those penguin outfits? And that balls going through the holes in the boards game? Total stoner fodder. And panda heads?—Whoa, that is just sick dude.

Let’s see you run 5 miles outside, in winter, up and down hills WiiFat. Come on. I’ll time you. GO. Yeah, thought so. Pathetic.

I’m not just pointing at you I’m busting out my patented finger-twist-of-doom on your ass.
Observe. Regular, semi-threatening pointing. (Note Mike- aka Meathooks in the background looking mildly perturbed.)

Now— ~TWIST~ —much more menacing. See Mike? The poor cat is immobilized by terror! I point and twist at you WiiFat. You have incurred my wrath!

Ok, you’ve patiently waited. Here’s probably the creepiest doll I’ve posted so far and it’s courtesy of Slagporter Beth. Thanks Beth, nice find. Way to sniff out disturbia.

Your work/school week is now half over freaks. Try to shake something hard today.
Later.

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

SCARY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That IS one of the MOST disturbing. At first I thought there was a martini glass next to "weird doll"...but now...just possessed. Yikes.

Love your writing. Great post...and I could sense the twisting finger of doom....arghhhhhhh!

I have some disturbia for you all the way from TX...you knew I'd find some there. Sorry you weren't there to search with me. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me "lin"...I hit the return before I put in my identity...maybe, from now on, I will just be called..."lin". hahaha

Unknown said...

Lin, Linda T--
Had you pegged sistah. (although at first I was all ????) Still taking submissions...