Hey people, welcome to Fav Music Fri again. Today's post is rather hastily done, but I am busy yo.
I've featured Brad Sucks before, but for the uninitiated-- he's a guy up in Canadia (Brad), and he doesn't really suck. Not at all. I really dig his music big time even though he shows me no love what-so-ever and seems to be completely ignoring me on twitter. (casts askance glance northward)
He offers his music open source on his site, and goes with the philosophy that most people will probably just be cool and pay him for it. Check it out. Best $20 I spent all year, and I am cheap.
This is a vid he just finished that is a collab of fan vids. My fav's are the two girls with pretend guitars. They're total dorks, and appear to be fine with that. I'd totally hang with them. Also the Batman dude-- You know how i feel about the whole super hero thing-- win! -- OMG, and the little kid-- you have to go to his site and watch that kid's whole submission-- hilariously awesome! Actually, everyone in the vid is pretty cool. That bad-ass kid at the end cools the place up, and the mustache guy looks pretty hangable too. Hair guy brings that heavy metal cred. I love this idea and how Brad's fans are so on board and creative.
Enjoy. Remember to shake it at some point, and support artists you enjoy by buying their music-- from them when possible.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment