Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Weird Wed-- The Double Shift Version

Hey everyone. I know, it's not your problem I've decided to totally revise my whole novel a mere week before I told AgentCoolAssChicka I'd resubmit it. And it's not your problem I've only got-- holy crap (just checked calendar) 3 &1/2 weeks until my show-- But that's where it is people. Gah!

You'll just have to take my word for it I have plenty of disturbia waiting for you in the bull pen, but for today here's just a little preview.

As indicated by "Little mister sunshine", I did not invent this whole doll weirdness thing. I'm merely a chronicler of it.

Sorry this post is so lame, but I'm already late for work. It's so sad when the children have to suffer. Sniff. Try to soldier on until I have more time for you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya do what ya gotta do. We'll try to go on...