Thursday, March 26, 2009

Production Fail -- Art Win?

Slag. The bane of my existence. OK, famine and a few other things suck too, but slag is right up there. That little pile of stuff on the corner of my bench-- that's what it looks like after I knock it off with my what?--- That's right people, my slag hammer.

That's what it looks like-- so suck it pervs who keep hitting my blog by searching "slags doing this and that". (You know who you are London, Ireland, Norway... Norway, really, kind of surprised/disappointed in you.)

My goal of finishing all 8 herons by lunch today was a total joke. I really was working hard and fast all day, but only finished 3 & 1/2. Even with all the major components prep'd they're just taking a while. They keep getting more and more elaborate, and all have to be individuals of course.

They're becoming super-heroic. I keep imagining them harboring secret fantasies of daring do. Could be projecting. Hmmm...

In other SueNews: yeah right, like there is any. Running is going awesome. Tibia cooperating.

1 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

Some day when I am incredibly wealthy and still buying clothes at the thrift store, I will have enough money to buy your work and therefore we will both be happy!