Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Can Turn On A Dime Yo

Today went so much better. I have to say my welding mojo was working ovah-time and I was pwning it big. This guy's name is Rowdy. When I do a sculpture I go from the feet up and it's all about biomechanics and balance, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when ol' Rowdy decided to show off a bit and stand all by himself on only two hooves. Granted once his back end is all armor clad I'll have to put him on a stand, but this felt really good.

In other SueNews-- two betas have reported in with awesome feedback and great suggestions. Man, it totally pays off to have smart friends. Now I'm going BACK into rewrite mode, but I'm not willing to half-ass this. A-game right? -- All the way.

Tonight went on an awesome icy run with Trusty Pam. When she fell I stopped to laugh and got as far as saying, "ooo-- Pam goes down" in my sports announcer voice then I totally fell on my ass and slid down a luge/giant ice hill. Laughed my butt practically off-- so good for you. WHEW!

1 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

How can each of those horse sculptures keep getting better? You rock!