Kind of felt like the sistah-hood took a hit on this one, but I gave Jez a boob job yesterday. It was just with her placid expression, small frame, and pretty meh chestal region she was beginning to look a little Asian, (art-wise). I needed to take her a little more brick house. So, check out the new girls. Not gross, not porno big, just, biggER.
And Sunday I got the river on her. I'm psyched about the leaves now, and had another idea of adding a raven. I have a thing for ravens. They're cool, smart, live super long, and mate for life. In my story when Jez bites it she calls ravens down to scavenge her remains so she can become part of the natural world again. This is probably weird and freaky, but to me it's kind of cool. Anyway, I think she's going to get a raven on her right shoulder.
Sat morning I delivered that birch commission to the VeryNiceUnitarianWisconsinites. These guys waited two years almost. Talk about being a loser on deadlines (but I did have some unexpected shop-not-getting-built-in-time, back-going-out, leg-bone-cracking complications). These guys are super cool, and really support art and artists. It was fun seeing them again and visiting other artwork they've bought from me over the years. Karen made these awesome cinnamon rolls for us--yum!
On the way to their place we passed another of the many "humiliating episodes from Sue's life" historical sites scattered around the TC area. Maybe someday there'll be some kind of a tour with markers and wayside rests and everything...Back in the day I always drove crap cars around. The fuel pump on my ancient Pontiac Sunbird went out on 694. This car became know as the "Daisy Duke Mobile" because eventually the doors broke too and I had to crawl in and out the window. Amazingly I got good enough at this that I could even do it in a skirt and maintain my cool. (Just let me keep thinking that okay?)
So I'm on 694, stranded (pre cell days), and start walking. There are tons of cars beeping at me because I was like, 20 & had really long hair, & am a girl. I was wearing my usual-- black tee shirt, and my baggy red and black plaid shorts (and of course loads of black eyeliner). This was about as punk-ass an outfit as my employer back then would let me get away with.
I decided the exit was too far down. Naturally undeterred by a six foot chain link fence, I climb on up. Cars are still beeping and stuff and I want to get off the road asap. When I climb over the top, my shorts catch on the chain link, but I don't notice in time, so when I go to jump down I become stuck in mid air. I'm now hanging, by my shorts, six feet off the ground next to a busy freeway at rush hour. I kicked at the fence and flailed around until they finally ripped and I fell down, tumbling into the weedy ditch.
Thank god this was pre-cells, pre-youtube.
Tonight I'm putting a blue streak in my hair, and not doing another damn thing. Later.

3 comments:
gee, will you do me next? The girls look great. They seem to be a good size, after all, women do have them, and we all wished they were that nice "there but not too huge" size.
The birch trees- love them!!!
You just were a daring chick. That gives you more embarassing stories, and more fun ones, too. You're not just talking a blue streak, are you? (hardy har har)
that was me, kt
Hmm. If I "did you", you'd wind up with a steel cage around your actual boobs. Are you sure that's what you want? It would be like the chastity bra of all time. ;)
Yeah, lucky for me I have tons of material from all my years of daring do.
I knew it was you from the bad puns. haha.
Post a Comment