Beck's playing at Roy Wilkins tonight. No, I'm not going. I'm saving myself for Weezer Sat. Enjoy this video though staring the beck puppets. Yes-- he has puppets of his whole band and they make little videos of them, not just playing, but touring the towns they play and hanging out. Linda and I were talking about the potential of this idea-- creating alter egos in puppet form. Hmmm... Stay tuned.
Today is a welding day -- trees. Check out Beck in the player. If "Soul Of A Man" doesn't make you subtly grove something I can't help you. Also-- it is count down to Weezer week, so listen to "Hash Pipe" and "Good Life" and rock out.
Fire nipples
2 days ago
3 comments:
I like the music and you KNOW I love the puppet idea.
I know, and you could actually pull it off too-- making puppets that really look like us. The potential for abuse is kind of scary-- you going around making your own little puppets shows of us with me acting all weird or like a big ass...
Actually, it couldn't be much worse than my actual life now that I think about it...
hahaha...We need further discussion. AFTER the show!
Post a Comment