"Akk!" Do I even need to explain it people? -- No, no I do not. This reminds me disturbingly of Brittany Spears. No wonder that poor girl got so messed up. Thank you, a million times, to whoever put those shells on her.
My energy has been all over the place the last few days. Anyone ever seen the "Annuell" video from SNL? (sit thru commercial, worth it) TMI I know, but-- it is what it is. Sorry. A blaster of a short run this morning took care of some of the ugly. The rest of the day will be spent jamming out, welding, and thinking over the whole story line of #2-- which I'm now unsure of (natch), constructing some kind of pretend drum set in the spare room so I can practice (it would be truly humiliating to be lectured by Tyler at my next lesson) , being thankful, on behalf of humanity, that I have no psychic powers than make annoying people and bad drivers vaporize, and of course, obsessive email checking.If you want to get a reading of my mood today check out "monkey wrench" in the player. Scarily I do know the entire section that is nothing more than a screaming scree by heart. Thank you Dave Grohl. Some days it just helps to know you're not the only lunatic out there.
2 comments:
Oh my god, where did you find that?
This was spotted at the junk bonanza-- a late entry disturbia submission from linda.
thanks linda!
Post a Comment