Here's another pic from my slag hammer collection, soon to be appearing on my new Moo cards.Today will be spent welding and jamming out, and researching an air cleaner for the new shop (fascinating! - not really) . One of my favorite clients (Super nice couple, Wisconcinites, like art, are Unitarian-- What's not to like?) allowed me to push their commission back for the umpteenth time until after my show Nov 7th, so I can concentrate on getting ready for that.
I'm not super awake yet. I'll let caffeine and "Johnathan Fisk" do the job (check it out in the player, Spoon tune.) Later -- a run with the crazy, fearless, indestructible mountain bikers sounds good. Time to weld. I need to turn this up. Lead me to the Diet Coke.
3 comments:
Love, love, love the photo!
Holy smokes, you're a welder? Oxy acetylene? I grew up with that! Right on!
Okay I'll have to keep checking in on you because this is a very cool blog! The Bad Seed post was awesome. Don't be alarmed if it takes me awhile to come back... I"m up to my elbows here with recovering from summer and all that. Hahaha!
Now back to work with us.
Thanks Jamie. Yeah, pretty psyched about that format for cards.
Welcome Heidi, thanks for stopping by.
Heidi's blog is also cool, horses, rock, and writing-- gotta love it.
"Hickchick.blogspot.com"
Post a Comment