Thursday, August 21, 2008

Head Cases

Favorite lyric line of the week; "In bar-light, she looked alright, in daylight she looked desperate." Talk about cutting to the bone. Cudos to The Hold Steady. Check out "Sequestered In Memphis" in the player for some not very hard, but well written rock. The singer looks incongruously like Mr. Kotter (Gabe Kaplan) kind of, but even less hot, and more nerdy, which is weird, but they're a good band.

So, Since tomorrow's Friday I thought it could be time for another episode of "Disturbia". (Consider yourself warned.)

This time it's all about the disembodied heads people. I'm hoping for a little more participation in the captioning department, so comment it up. Once again, refer to the numbers so we can all play along. (And be sure to click on pics for "disturb-o-vision" enhancement)

1

"Zey ver brudda and seestah, but zey ver zo much more..."
(must be said in creepy german accent)
(bonus point for then manipulating the figurines so they begin to make-out)
2

"For the love of God, someone take this stupid doily off my head-- a little dignity--please!"
3

"She had hoped for so much more..."
4

"It was all just so terribly.... disappointing."

5 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

#4 It's so hard to keep a straight face when you see what I see from here.

Linda Thiltgen said...

#2
Uhhh...excuse me, but could someone give me a leg up?

Linda Thiltgen said...

#2
That's the LAST time I buy that generic ROGAINE! arghhh.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA
Boy Linda, you may have missed your calling. You should consider this segment for your blog!
--and thanks for the disturbia doll pics, I may have to include them in the next distrubing episode... With your permission of course.

Linda Thiltgen said...

oh, by all means. They are Disturbia Post fodder for sure!