For extra added coolage play "I turn my camera on" by Spoon (on SNL this week by the way) in the player.
These are some possible pics for the "Moo cards" I'll be ordering for my Nov show. If you click to see larger views you may get why I'm so enamored with steel / rust. You like?
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are the coolest Sue...your slag hammer MOOS will be highly sought after I'm sure...and I want one...in all "shades" of rust. -Lynn
A slaghammer is that thing pictured above, so "in yer face" Urban Dictionary, and Britts...
This is me...
I write novels, weld artwork, ride bikes (mtb & "dork"), do a bunch of other random outsidey stuff, and smart off whenever possible. You can email me at pseudosu@yahoo.com
1 comments:
You are the coolest Sue...your slag hammer MOOS will be highly sought after I'm sure...and I want one...in all "shades" of rust.
-Lynn
Post a Comment