More disturbia from the Buffalo outing. Old dolls have always seemed kind of creepy to me, like they have some kind of dormant life inside them, yet are disturbingly corpse-like. I imagine them coming to life and chasing me around, maybe asking me to give them a cookie or take them to the bathroom. Probably just me.....
Anyway, this guy (below), was displayed exactly like this at Second Hand Rose. Not sure what Ken did to deserve such a fate, but I'm sure he had it coming.
This kicked off my disturbing doll photo-fest.
1

If this doesn't give you the creeps I can't help you.
Is it just me or is Linda enjoying tormenting me a bit too much?
2
3

"WoooOOOOooooOOOOoooo"
4

The visual is creepy enough on this one. No caption required.
5

Things have really gone downhill for Will Farrell....
6

It's the rare "Sucking Chest-wound Billy" doll-- prized by collectors!
7

The one on the right is pretty sure the other two are talking about her.
8

"Go kick their ass albino monkey!"
9
10



4 comments:
WTF!!!??? OK, from now on you need to put a big disclaimer at the beginning of this type of torment. Yikes! ;-)
Hahaha
Be warned, "disturbia" is a new tag and has been my word for this kind of weird creepage since way before that movie came out...
I know -- WTF? indeed! can you image those things as kid's toys?!!
Actually, "WTF?!" wouldn't be a bad caption for #3...
#3...Lord, that new exfolliant nearly sanded my eye brows off, oh wait...hey...it did sand my eye brows off!
snicker snicker
She (#3) looks kind of botoxed too.
"Oh I'm so (angry, overjoyed, tired, worried, bored)."
Post a Comment