Thursday, August 7, 2008

Buffalo Gals

Went to Buffalo today with a couple of my gal pals.
It would be a day of hilarity and rule breaking.
(That right shoe always was a wild card...)
(You can click any of these to see even bigger, funner versions)


If I ever start a band I'm totally going back for this hat.


We discovered the predecessor of "peeps".


And I finally found a bra with enough support. Whew!


Linda donned a hostess with the mostess get up and pestered this complete stranger (not.)


And I found that ball gown I've been searching for to wear to my fall show!



These were the culprits, my posse -- Jamie, me and Linda.


This is that thing in the back ground. Not sure what the hell it is, but give me some of whatever the artist was on. Apparently the townsfolk are afraid of it roaming around loose, and have constructed a corral for it to live in.


This doesn't even begin to cover the weirdness and disturbia unearthed in Buffalo MN.
More to come...

Check out "Gimme Stitches" by my beloved Foo's in the player. These gals kept me in 'em all day, and coincidently, I was totally jamming out to this in my kitchen while I was waiting for my ride this morning. Jamie missed an especially dorky air guitar session by about 7 seconds.

1 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

What a GREAT day!! Thanks for the laughs. Whooppeeeee...the JUNK BONANZA is next. Wonder what kind of weird and wacky wonders we'll find there??!! Linda T