It really didn't turn out all that bad, considering.
Something weird always happens when I have a cleaning day. I can't explain it. This time no disturbing math piles were unearthed, and there were no unidentifiable blobs of goo. It was more or less uneventful. I guess I'll do just about anything to further procrastinate cleaning the bathroom.
This morning I need me some head-whipping rock.---I had to clean most of the day yesterday.
---I whacked off a good deal of my own hair.
---Although not fully awake, I feel the need to go running and--
---the tax man is coming today to inspect my home to see if there's any way the town can possibly charge me more for living here.
(picture Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Stranger Than Fiction" slamming her dough on the counter and yelling, "Whatever -- TAX MAN!" -- If you haven seen this movie, you need to.)
Do check out "Screwdriver" By The White Stripes in the player for some awesome head whip-age. This live version isn't as good as the recorded version, but still, it's Jack flippin' White! Rock out!
One advantage of cleaning today was gathering my extensive "files" from all over the house and organizing "my desk". (click for closer view of my confidential "work papers") Today will be spent welding and rocking out. Shake it people, you know you want to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment