Don't get me wrong -- I appreciate having all the emails for cheap Cialis, offers for me to "Work from home!" (hello--), and the "christian singles" who apparently harbor some weird, irrepressible, attraction towards me (sorry all you christian singles, I'm taken, and actually am more into philistines anyway...) filtered out -- BUT, I wouldn't mind receiving oh, I don't know, my actual mail!
Oh yahoo spam filter, why must you incur my wrath?!
Today I fished a stale, week old request for a partial out of my spambox. I've been checking it everyday too, which makes me wonder if sometimes they slip in the back door somehow. I clearly will have to be at least as diligent as my spam program, carefully sifting through all those annoying messages it's trying to save me from, (you know, all the ones I don't want to see in the first place,) to make SURE I'm not missing any actual mail. Hmmm... What a time saver?
Check out another Weezer song in the player from their new album -- "Dreamin'". It has soaring feel good vocals and even some "woo-hoo's", so don't be afraid non heavy rock people. I like Weezer because they have that mix of dorkiness and coolness that appeals to me, and seem to be perpetually scampering towards adulthood, but never quite getting there.
(Why would this appeal to me... hmmm...)
If you still are resisting the player, I'll have to resort to my mom's fall back argument for our disagreements, "Oh come on, want to!"
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Again with the wrath incurring...how dare they.
So glad you found the "real" email asking for more of your work...whew!
Lynn
No one does birds and animals better than you. It's beautiful. Love your work. Linda T
oops..I posted on the wrong blog entry. I meant to post for the Heron.
LT
Lynn-- Whew is right!
Linda-- Thanks for the kind words
Post a Comment