Were you satisfied? Did it free the feelings in your spine, tangled up inside, all this time?
Do check out my beloved Foo's "Headwires" in the player. It's not too heavy with a breezy flow and enough of a punch to get you going this morning. I'm definitely re-headwiring myself today.
Today I regroup. Sis and kids are on a train then plane somewhere between here and south Texas. My living room looks like the scene of some macabre Mr. Potatohead dismemberment massacre, and the kid's half of the "apartment" (huge guestroom) looks like an F4 tornado leveled a Polly Pocket village. In reality, amid all the kid clutter, my usual run of the mill clutter is providing a nice base layer, and there are some colonies of bacteria in my fridge that might interest Sci-Med. This means, shudder, cleaning needs to happen. Jamming out while cleaning will be an absolute necessity.
Creatively, I've been dying to get back at my writing, having had two very vivid and pretty well plotted out dreams of stories, and a number of ideas about possible revisions for Dirt Nap. I'm also officially a month behind on commissions.
Back to life in the Sue lane.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment