My husband may be trying to drive me insane. He knew I'd be spending the morning having my soul crushed, (cleaning) (shudder -- you know how I feel about that), and yet I found this cryptic, disturbing, and yes, frightening display on top of one of his "Dan piles."Exhibit A-- Just look at all those mysterious equations people. He knows, like all things I don't understand, I both loath and fear math. Is this some kind of threat?
Exhibit B-- What the hell is that weird blob of goo on that otherwise blank scrap of note paper? If it isn't chocolate pudding or black bean residue... Perhaps it's best not to know. Although I'm open to holding a "Name that spedge" contest in the comments thread.
4 comments:
This is what's known as "brain sediment." They're kind of like the coffee grounds after the coffee has brewed. They leak out of the brains of smart people who understand math. Usually, they have the presence of mind to wipe these up so that the rest of us numerically challenged morons don't try to inhale them and steal their essence. That's why you see this kind of thing so rarely. Dan must be slipping. Has he had a recent CAT scan?
LOL!!!!
Oh what a squandered opportunity! All I did was throw it away using my special "spedge removal tongs", (different from my laundry tongs, but similar...). Now I must scour the house for more questionable blobs of goo to ingest. Why oh why must math be so hard?
Even more weird than the goo being there is why did he save it in his pile of "important" math?! Is he growing a vat of it somewhere in the house?
This is EXACTLY why I don't venture into my husbands office!
Post a Comment