More pics from Jamie's party. Lot's of the photos had little orbs of light floating through them. Often that's how ghosts, or energy, or however you want to think of it show up on film.I also heard of another strange encounter of the unseen kind from our neighbor's daughter. The ghosts of our woods are feeling frisky apparently.
(If you believe in that kind of thing -- wink.)
2 comments:
Hey Sue! Thanks for visiting my myspace page.
Nice to meet you!
I'm a definite believer in ghosts. I've got some interesting stories about the house I grew up in -- EVPs and unexplained noises, sightings, but that's what happens when you locate a house between a river and utility wires, I guess. Creepy stuff.
Oooo... I'd love to hear more!
(Mine is along a river, and next to the town's power plant. How's that for a hotbed of energy?)
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment