Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weird Wed- My Wii Is Totally Mackin' On Dan, Plus, Creepy Dolls

OK People, I know you love you some creepy dolls so we'll get that out of the way first. I now have a backlog of doll disturbia, so you may want to hold off on submissions for a while. Lately I was showing some of these to my dad and making my usual inappropriate yet hilarious comments about them, and we started laughing so hard I thought for sure there was going to be some accidental peeing. I love when that happens (not peeing, but...)-- when you can't even talk and have tears running down your face and you're totally incapacitated with laughter. Me and dad can get that way once in a while. Reminds me of the old laughing in church days. Ahh memories.

Anyway-- dolls. I don't really need to tell you what's wrong with this one do I? No. No i do not.
Remember someone actually thought this was adorable. Someone made it like this. On purpose. Yeah. I think that's a poo smudge on it's right cheek.

I like to think of the girl in red as some RNC delegate and the guy with the uke looks amazingly Barack-like doesn't he? I love how irritated Nancy Regan or whoever she is looks.

Even in the doll world, sometimes first dates just don't work out. She looks like, "Um... Can someone call me a cab. (Help me!)" Not sure what's up with his hat, but he looks like some kind of baby teamster. Tune in next wed for more creepy dolls -- you freaks.


Now for a cautionary tale:

Some of you know I have a bit of a competitive streak that's often kicked into high gear by Trusty Pam. She's at least as bad as me. (Not realy sure who wins that one-- who is more comptetitive.) The other night after skiing I "won" at getting all my stuff packed into my car, but the later on, she "won" at seeding her pomegranate. Lately a competitive fire has been lit within mild mannered Dan of all people-- by our new Wii fat (oh-- I mean fit, right.)

Almost every day we hop on it at some point. My real workouts take place outside, but it is a fun gadget. Lately Dan has decided he needs to rule each and every game on there, so when I head upstairs to read he jumps on the Wii and tries to break records.

Last night he started laughing and I went out to see what was up, and the Wii was totally flirting with him! It was probably still mad at me from the other day when I was making the pointer do lewd things to his trainer, trying to get him to laugh and goof up.

It was all, "So Dan, what have you thought of Sue's posture lately?" -- and gave him several options to choose from. He picked "super elastic bubble plastic" or whatever the best choice was, well trained husband that he is.

Then it was like, "Oh really? Srsly? Because I think she's kind of a bitch."
I know!
Then it goes, "But whatever. Good for you. I'm just saying I'm here for you if you ever, you know, want to talk... or anything."

Yeah. "STEP OFF Wii FAT!"

I made him switch to the male trainer-- who is about as hot as a Ken doll btw. Actually even less. It looks like at the last second they tried to hottie him up a little by sticking a ponytail onto the back of his head. Pony tail fail.

If you have one of these, keep your eye on it.

3 comments:

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Oh Sue, there are so many things wrong with this post, I can't even begin to explain.

But first, let me finish my fit of double-over, tears-running-down-my-cheeks, I-can-barely-breathe laughter inspired by you and the smackdown with your man's Wii trainer.

:-)

Anonymous said...

It looks like the first doll is wanting someone to pull her finger? I'm just saying...

Unknown said...

Hey Kat--
Yes, be warned imaginary adversaries- I play to win!

Anon--
I think you're right.