GOLD PANTS YO! Catch the feevah!

Today I presented Trusty Pam with her very own pair of power pants. This is so perfect since just a couple of weeks ago we were discussing how we should totally sign up for karate classes and get black-belts to further our super hero crime fightin' careers. These pants alone could apprehend a perp. This is our "Charlie's angels" pose. Sweet huh?
Here something went awry. Pam was supposed to be pretending to kick my butt, but at the last second started to fall over. I'm still in "Oh lord-- she's kicking my ass mode", but it looks kind of like I'm having my own private revival meeting that has frightened Pam into fleeing the scene.
Here I'm supposed to be kicking Pam. She looks terrified huh? Yeah, good acting there Pam. I guess if silent, still frame movies (but they'd probably be called something else-- stillies maybe?) ever become all the rage, we know which of the two of us will be whisked away to Hollywood-- ME that's who.Now the time consuming task of retrofitting all our other pants with Velcro so they can be easily torn off if a crime wave busts out in our vicinity. Whew! I hope you all appreciate this-- general public.
7 comments:
Oh no...it happened again!
Am I getting used to the whole gold pants thing...it is actually starting to look...good.
I am SO jealous! I want to be a part of the whole, super-hero, kick-ass, jamtastic gold pants team!!!
THIS and the ONE BEFORE THIS totally cracked me up in a laugh out loud kind of reading it to Jethro kind of way!!
Your world is awesome. So is your fireplace and your pants.
Jethro just said I would rock the shiny pants.
I think he's right!
Lynn--
I know right? Last night I began to convince myself they were kind of normal. Promise if I show up at Barnes in them you'll hold an intervention.
Tink-- You're in luck-- try-outs this may!
Heidi-- I can ship to the great white north yo.
When I first saw this, I was thinking I should have broken the camera, but now that I see all the joy and laughter we have brought to your many followers, it's ok. Besides, we do look totally hot! (ha ha) :)
WHEW!
You guys can't know what a huge relief it is that Trusty Pam is down with all this y'all. she may LOOK like just another hot chick in gold pants, but she could issue some serious damage if riled.
She is definitely the muscle of our super hero crime fightin' force.
(Although sis did have those awesome fists of fury...)
This is one of the funniest things on teh interwebs right now, bbs. HYSTERICAL.
Post a Comment