"Just keep your thumbs out and your step light and breathe you big baby.
You're not actually going to puke."
"I'm winning!"
(Yeah, I was all by myself... So?)
Entire lyrics of "Monkey Wrench" by my beloved Foo's.
"Why must pomegranites have a season, and why must it end?"
Images of Freddy Mercury in super tight white pants--
no matter how many times I shook my head.
"Stupid Wii snowboarding"
"I need to have more daring adventures, but if I went to a matinee,
I'd have to get dressed and everything."
"I have totally no art ideas. Boo"
Half a day later, head explodes because it's too full of art ideas.
"My story rocks!"
"My story sucks!"
"Nevermind, it rocks again now!"
"I wonder if my saliva has caloric content?"
"Most housework seems completely pointless."
"Should I re-up my Hollywood Video membership or just join Netflix, or just keep procrastinating and making due with what's on regular old t.v.?"
"Neil Gaiman is so cool, and I can't wait to see Coraline,
but I would not enjoy being that super famous."
"Thank God I dodged that super famousness bullet."
"I really hearted Darlene from the Roseanne show."
"Me want cookie."
You're not actually going to puke."
"I'm winning!"
(Yeah, I was all by myself... So?)
Entire lyrics of "Monkey Wrench" by my beloved Foo's.
"Why must pomegranites have a season, and why must it end?"
Images of Freddy Mercury in super tight white pants--
no matter how many times I shook my head.
"Stupid Wii snowboarding"
"I need to have more daring adventures, but if I went to a matinee,
I'd have to get dressed and everything."
"I have totally no art ideas. Boo"
Half a day later, head explodes because it's too full of art ideas.
"My story rocks!"
"My story sucks!"
"Nevermind, it rocks again now!"
"I wonder if my saliva has caloric content?"
"Most housework seems completely pointless."
"Should I re-up my Hollywood Video membership or just join Netflix, or just keep procrastinating and making due with what's on regular old t.v.?"
"Neil Gaiman is so cool, and I can't wait to see Coraline,
but I would not enjoy being that super famous."
"Thank God I dodged that super famousness bullet."
"I really hearted Darlene from the Roseanne show."
"Me want cookie."
Fascinating huh? And that's completely drug free people. Just imagine.
Ok. You can stop imagining now.
Stop it.
Ok. You can stop imagining now.
Stop it.
Oh, and here's some weird dollage for you too. Have at it, freaks.
"Hmmm. She looks a little worried."
"Hmmm. She looks a little worried."

"OH. Now I get it."

4 comments:
You are much braver than me... I'd never write all those random things in my head... I might scare myself!
But I have had some of the same ones. Not so much the tight white pants one, but lots of the others..
That's why I like you...we think alike. hahahaha Seriously. I wonder how non-creatives do it??! Last night I could not get to sleep. Same thing. one weird and random thought led to another. ...but yet none (darn) included Simon Baker. hmmm
Looking forward to seeing you Friday.
LOLOL!!
Heidi--
I scare myself all the time.
& I luv me some Queen, but Freddy, srsly man, get out of my head. At least change your pants dude.
Linda T--
Maybe their minds are just a giant screen of snow, like my t.v. will be unless we get a better antenna soon.
Yeah, not much action from my imaginary boyfriends lately either.
JKB--
You restored SOME of my sanity today hon. I owe you!
Post a Comment