So was I at the premiere of Twilight tonight with probably every girl in town? -- No people, no I was not. I prefer to attend that movie-palooza with the other members of my tribe. (Yep-- all the black eyeliner wearing, cigarette butt flicking, school skipping girls. Hey, someone has to be on their team.)
But I did still catch an awesome flick. If you like/d Wes Anderson, Michael Gondry (I should ad an "-ish stuff" to their each of their names since neither of them actually had anything to do with this project, but...), Pop Rocks, The 80's, "Stand By Me", "The Secret Lives Of Alter Boys", and possibly Bart Simpson--- You'll love "Son of Rambow".
Rentable at your local vid store / netflix.
When I saw there was some weird ad at the end of the trailer I almost aborted mission for another link, but those sparking things are so effing rad they make me want to learn to board just so i can get some. Check them out!
Fire nipples
2 days ago
2 comments:
I've heard of this movie...it's gotten great reviews.
I'll watch it when we get it - sometime in 2009, maybe.
*sigh*
It's so weird there isn't some state of the art zap it right into your t.v. technology yet isn't it?
Booo having to wait!
Post a Comment