Hey people-- I know it's Mon, but you e-mailers seem to get stuff a day later so here you go. It's election day. I don't like to talk politics on this here blog, but it's only one day every four years.
Remember to get out and VOTE. Bring an umbrella, folding stool, book, water bottle, whatever it takes to get you through the long line.
All you homophobic, machine gun loving, anti-science, anti-women's rights, anti environment, pro giant corporations running amok-- golden parachutes flapping in the breeze, preemptive democratizing strike people are invited, however, to stay home.
Edit to add: Just got back from voting -- no line -- YAY! My polling place was in a local church. I rode my bike there and was glad it went so quickly because this is the last day of nice weather and I HAVE to finish this sculpture today. When I got home I realized my fly was down the whole time (I always manage to remind myself I'll never be entirely cool), and today, for no other reason than they were handily on top of the pile, I wore my leopard print undies. Hopefully no one got an eyeful of my possibly predatory looking lady region. This just seemed rather par for my course-- public embarrassment. Should have been peace signs or something. Oh well...
1 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!! I'm so jazzed! My sympathies to any McCain fans - I've felt your pain the past 8 years. Hopefully, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Tonight, I don't feel so "in Texas" as usual, and it's great!
Post a Comment