"Agent Response Time Anxiety Disorder" is a serious condition affecting-- oh-- me for one.
Its symptoms are easily confused with PMS, and the two afflictions bear a striking resemblance to each other. Be alert people! Watch for signs!
Symptoms of ARTAD as experienced by Sue:
1) Frequent urge to yell, "EFFING DOUCHE BAG!" at other drivers, and inability to suppress said urge.
2) Attempts to make other driver's cars burst into spontaneous, fiery, disintegrating explosions by using only powers of telepathy (unsuccessful). (so far.)
3) Energy levels vacillate wildly from complete inertia to wild outbursts of leaping about energetically.
4) Staring at inbox screen long enough to receive rarely seen "cyber tan" while waiting for full request (or better) to magically appear.
5) Decreased impulse control, most recently exhibited by telling horrid man in line at Target, "If I had a cone of silence, I'd be deploying it now."
6) Last, and, possibly most disturbing-- self-inflicted haircut wounds--- to the head.
Fire nipples
2 days ago

4 comments:
Oh...I'm feel'n ya.
(and I'll show ya my self- inflicted hair cut)
-Lynn
For the love of GOD girl...seek help!! A 12-step support group, a self-help book, a therapist...SOMETHING! In this day and age, there's simply no reason you should suffer through this in silence.
Brought to you by Save The Flailing ARTAD Sufferers or FART-ADS.
lynn--
Dan is so well-trained when I showed him mine he merely glanced over and said, "Glaaaaaaamorous," and went back to watching t.v.
WriteEffct--
Aren't you developing their website and writing all their promo copy?
(sounds like a job you'd get--haha)
LOLOL!!!
Post a Comment