Sorry kids. You're on your own for Weird Wed this week. Today is basically still yesterday for me. Took a little "nap"-- which basically entailed me laying down and coughing for a couple hours last night but otherwise have been working non-stop since early yesterday.
I feel like total crap, and now my hands are starting to cramp-up. I've never felt so unprepared for a show. I've been working like crazy-- nights, weekends, and I what I have is good, but that stupid canopy took so LONG. I kind of screwed myself over there. I don't have the normal number of pieces, and this show is all me.
I have about six hours to pull off some kind of miracle.
If you really want to see something weird, check out the opening Fri-- if I'm still upright I'll be in high-heels.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No Weird Wednesday on a Wednesday is weird. :)
Good luck with everything. I know you can pull it off. Make sure to give yourself a nice rest and reward when it's all over.
I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to see the heels!
Hang in there!
Thanks everyone. Your good wishes mean a lot. :)
Post a Comment