Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Noooooooooooooo

Hey people. I'm pulling out all the voodoo I know today to combat the stupid stupid sore throat that attacked me in my sleep last night. Airborn, tea, tons of water, super warm feet-- whatever it takes. I CAN NOT get sick right now.

This should be called Weak Wed because it's so wimpy, but I'm really under the gun, so it'll have to do. Slagporter Kris sent me this a while ago. Yes, it's the entrance to a cemetery, but look closer.

I guess it must be *crazy dayz* or something-- They're having a Spring Fling Sale! Attention cemetery; people are just never going to be pumped about giving you business, no matter what kind of marketing gimic you resort to.


Love the fine print-- *in select areas*. Like where? Where are we talking about? Back by the heavy equipment shed?

I have exactly a week before I have to deliver for the show in Hudson. I got a ride in at the trail last night. I'm meeting up with some art buds later tonight. I'm attempting to keep the rest of my life running over here-- almost finished up that synopsis over lunch breaks and in the evenings-- But pretty much everything feels eclipsed by show prep right now, which is totally normal. For me.

Wish me luck and let me know of any tricks you know to stop a cold or whatever this is in its tracks. I have that Urban Assault Ride Sunday too. AkkkBOOM! (head just exploded) (Lucky there's that sale going on)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I really hope you feel better. You have been training so hard for the race and working on the art. I hope you feel better.

Heidi the Hick said...

take a nap!!!!

(I read when I can girl, hope it all goes well for you. Your natural rockingness will help you pull it off!)

Unknown said...

Struggling-
Thanks. :) I feel like my system is attempting to duke it out at least.

Heidi-
I know! Me too! Thanks.

Maery Rose said...

You've been working so hard, probably little rest -- leaves you vulnerable. So try to get some extra shut eye.

I'd find the cemetery photos funnier if it wasn't the place where my Mom, Dad, and brother are buried. I can't believe they'd be so tacky! My folks wouldn't be offended though -- always up for a bargain but probably kicking themselves they didn't get in on the deal.

Unknown said...

Mary--
Are you 100% sure you didn't find this just a little funny-- because I'm picturing your family bickering in the afterlife about missing out on the "deal"now that you wrote that.
Maybe funny just comes out of you naturally. ;)