Friday, September 4, 2009

The chase is on

Hey people. Suddenly I seem to know a few single people, and almost all are on the hunt. Isn't that what everyone wants really? To find that person that really sees them- and accepts them, maybe even adores them?

We're so at each other's mercy. Why do things have to be so difficult when it comes to meeting someone? Both sexes seem to feel the other has the advantage. The women I know who are looking want someone somewhere within their age range (40's, 50's, into the early 60's maybe) who is nice, funny, and, to quote- "not gross and still knows how to climb in and out of bed."

One of my pals (a younger guy) has a date tonight, a first date, so this week's pick-- The Streets-- "Fit and you know it" is for him, and all my other buds out there still looking. It's pretty funny if you can decipher the Brit-speak. Check it out.



Here's hoping all of you have a great weekend. Stay cool, smile big, be open hearted, & laugh a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I like the bit at the beginning where he says something like you'll be a 9 in four beers time!

Back when I was in the game they where still wearing cotton uniforms and heavy wooden bats. That's how long I've been out of it. :)

Kim Smith said...

Thank God I don't have to date any more. It is the most stressful thing in the world. Worth the hunt though, because when you find the one, it truly can be happily ever after.

I don't know where you find this stuff but I know this one won't be a big hit..... even if I think I'm fit...... oh, no I'm not humming the tune too.....

Unknown said...

Struggling--
Yeah- i liked how he "took a break from sharkin' to have some chips and a drink".

I bet back then they still had "second base" etc though...(wink)

Kim--
I know. I'm glad too. The world is, fortunately, full of cool people. I hope they all find each other. That tune is dang catchy.
:)

Maery Rose said...

That whole thing about men age better than women. Completely untrue.