
Hey people. That's right- You can now get a wig for your cat. I know my own cats, who are completely covered head to toe with fur, have never really expressed the desire to have even more hair, but...If this is something you think your cat would be into, you can now go to kittywigs.com to get your cat it's very own wig. Thanks to Trusty Pam for this disturbia find.
So, the other night Dan and I had one of our weirdest arguments ever. Keep in mind we were especially wound-up for some reason. He'd already shoved a bag of moldy hamburger buns in my face, which we then had a stale bun pillow fight with.
Yes. We're both really weird I guess. Moldy buns and horseplay entertain us for up to fifteen minutes, and in my case, even longer.
So we were watching this show where a guy had to spread his wife's ashes, and he reached into the urn and began doing it by hand. I grossed-out. I said I would not want to actually touch the ashes, even if they were his, because they were dead body ashes. Ewe. He said there was no difference between those ashes and others.
I said, "So if I had wood ashes in one urn, and incinerated dog poop in the other, you wouldn't care which one you stuck your hand in?"
He goes, "Well, I'd have to see them first."
Me- "Really? REALLY? There's actually a scenario where you'd go, 'Those dog poo ashes do look a little more appealing. I'd much rather touch them?'"
Clearly another win for me imo.
This led to a big discussion of all the things I refuse to touch like disembodied hair & dryer lint (It's rank. Dead skin cells galore people!) Once hair or skin or whatever is not attached-- keep it the heck away from me. Gross. So the video below featuring a haunted house, weird zombie-ish lesbian (?) hair-covered models, and piles of attacking hair is definitely Halloween fare to me.
I'm combining Weird Wed and Fav Music Fri this week because fri will be a tmi-filled anniversary post, possibly with embarrassing pictures. We'll see.
Enjoy Peaches' "Talk To Me."
Have a good Wed. Rock on peeps.
4 comments:
Love that song! :D
OK, is it me...or are the cats STUNNING!
Aahhh, Sue, that video was hauntingly weird. I'm afraid to go to bed now. But I'm with Lynn on the cats -- simply fab...
I love those wigs! I can see our hairless in them!
LOL
Hav ea good friday!!
Post a Comment