Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weird Wed-- Poo- Still Funny After All These Years.

This week's disturbia is actually a reader sumbission. If they want to claim credit in the comments thread I'll leave that up to them.

This is gross, and I can't believe anyone took the time or effort (not to mention how proximate to poo they had to be) to set these shots up. My fav's are #'s 4, 7, 15, & 28.

Take that good upbringing, and, y'know, maturity.

6 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

okay, disgusting but really, really funny.

Can't wait to show my kids!

(What was that about good upbringing and maturity?)

Unknown said...

Heidi Hick--
Right as always maturity and propriety are totally overrated.

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Heidi Hick -- ROFL.

Wow this is sick and wrong and completely hilarious.

I know I'm not supposed to ask this question, but "WHY?"

You're brave. I have so many funny poop stories, but have only had the cahoneys to tell one on my blog. Something about it just seems so wrong.

:-)

Unknown said...

Hey Kat--
Let's just be clear here, these aren't MY poo stories. This is just something someone sent me they thought was disturbing enough to make the wed cut.
Wrong? Yep. Bad? Def. Why? Because-- it's weird wed yo!
(and I try to be all about the girlhoney's ovah heeya.) ;)

Anonymous said...

Poodolph made me laugh. Whoo... thank god I have not matured very much.

Unknown said...

Mindy--
Yes!-- way to dodge that bullet! Whew!