Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Commish update

When you're right you're right. The client suggested more detailing on the trunks. I had been thinking along those lines already, but her suggestion was the final push. I had to make myself a "NOT SCRD" tag, but then gritted my teeth and took a torch to it. Scary! But it came out really cool. A little highlighting with a metallic pearl wash in a few areas and voila. It's done yo.

Clients sound happy, and when they see it in person I think they'll love it. every time i look at it now I like it better. Feels good when a piece comes out really nice, and you know it's going to cool people who will give it a good home and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Kris Decker said...

I am blown away, yo! You are a genius!

b_elliott said...

That is really beautiful, Sue!

Unknown said...

Tink--
I'm far too modest and cool to admit that publicly. But thanks.
(sarcasm yo)

b_elliott--
Thanks! I'm happy w/ it.