Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weird Wed -- Buffalo Gals

Hey people-- It's weird Wed again. Time for some disturbing subversity to get you over the mid-week hump. Me and buddy Linda hit Buffalo a couple weeks ago and here are some shots from our exploits.

Behold -- puritan liquor decanters. I think the tag actually said something like "pilgrim booze bottles".

Well, if you say so. "glug glug glug". I got busted by the store lady doing this. Right when Linda snapped this she came walking around the corner to "see what we were up to" as she put it, and started laughing so hard she had to do the pee dance. Spreading joy and happiness wherever I go people-- and crime fightin'. It's a full time job yo.

This doll is kind of cute really. I just found the whole idea so bizarre. Maybe it's just me.

We stumbled across a couple of disembodied heads on our journey. How can you see a detached head and not go all zombie? She looks like, "Now see? I knew this would happen. Another zombie attack. This town is just going to hell in a hand basket I tell you."

I loved this. I've always had a fantasy of going around changing signs around in the middle of the night. There is a small Baptist church down where sis lives that I like to think we scared into changing their sign policy. Their sign said, "If you think this is hot wait until you're burning in hell assholes" -- or something like that. We took pictures of each other sticking our butts out underneath it and pretending to sizzle etc. Now they've tamed it down. Good times, good times.

As I recall, there was a local politician named-- not kidding-- Mr. Shwing too on that trip too. Somewhere there are shots of us busting out our Mike Meyers pelvic thrusts on people's lawns by his campaign signs.


Another head. Lest you doubt Buffalo is a secret bastion of disturbia, click and try to read what it says on her neck. See people? It's not just me.

Found another possible crime fightin' get up, but there are only two pair. Linda and I are considering forming another separate wonder force of two. Maybe "roller copz"? These shorts are kind of roller derby aren't they? We'll see what happens.

That's all for now. Big time welding day today. With the backlog of commissions on hold until after my next show it's time to start getting stuff ready for that. I've got a little horse in my head, and a life sized dog (we'll see), some wall pieces, garden cats maybe, herons, and more tags. We'll see what else happens.

Have a weird wed freaks. Try to shake something at some point.

6 comments:

Linda Thiltgen said...

Let the little horse out!!

JKB said...

LOLOLOL....effing hysterical sign.

hysterical.

Unknown said...

Linda--
wurkin on it. It wants out.

jkb--
I know right? Words to live by.

Heidi the Hick said...

Just want you to know that I love EVERYTHING about this post!!!!

Robert Reid said...

I need to get some of those shorts.

Unknown said...

Heidi Hick--
See how much fun we could have hanging out?

FBO--
It could be arranged. But I'd want a band practice vid with you wearing them. ;)