Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's just basic hygiene people- relax.

Hey people. It's weird Wed again, and a super busy week for me. I'm a little light on creepy dolls and things made out of human hair so you're stuck with a mere observation or two. I think it's kind of weird how most commercials for men's hygiene products mimic action flicks.

It seems they can't shave or put on deodorant without some kind of brush with death or without narrowly avoiding a sexual encounter. My, their lives appear to be a 24-7 adventureland!



I think axe body spray is kind of like Love's Baby Soft for dudes. I suppose they need to beef that concept up a bit.



Ads for women's products usually are along the lines of, "You need some kind of deodorant, so why not use this stuff that doesn't get white crap all over your clothes- hmmm?"

Other things that seem weird:

We drive on the parkway, and park on the driveway.

Donald Duck never wears pants, but puts a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower...

Watermelons with seeds in them. We now have seedless ones. What is the point of the others?

Brazilian wax jobs.

Folding underwear-- it's not like anyone can tell if it's wrinkled or whatever.

OK-- your turn. What's weird people? You tell me.

4 comments:

JKB said...

Hm. Weird?

I got lotsa those.

Why don't people say hello to each other more often?
Why do salespeople trail after you like some sort of rabid animal?
What, exactly, is the sense behind having powdered pudding?

LOL

Mary Olson said...

Those are some crazy commercials! Things that are weird... I think I'm too enshrouded in weirdness to notice.

Anonymous said...

This Quote is Weird!

Miss Alabama 1994

I would like to live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were ever supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.

Jamie

Unknown said...

OOOOO-- Awesomeness you guys!

JKB--
Totally! Why do people act the way they do? I always want to ask- "So, srsly-- THIS is who you want to be???"

Mary--
Yeah, you pretty much are. :/

Jamie--
That is one of the weirdest, dumbest things I've ever read. Totally beauty queen material!