Friday, June 5, 2009

Good vibz- ride it girl!

Hey people. Welcome to Fav Music Friday again. Today I have a double dose of Jason Mraz for you. First up- a cool mountain biking clip I found of this girl riding. She doesn't pull off any amazing stunts, is just riding and having fun. I thought it would be good to show you why I've fallen so hard for mountain biking. Looks fun huh? (I don't have a cool helmet like hers though. In my case it would be complete overkill.)



Woot her! The trail she's riding looks comparable to Hillside- where I ride, but I'm not as comfortable as she appears to be just yet. (Getting there though- added a new section to my repertoire this week!) What's not to like about zooming through the woods though right? If you like the song check out the full version below. More Hawaii, more surfing and cliff jumping, plus some cool skateboarding in an empty pool.



Now that you undoubtedly have a good vibes smile plastered on your face go forth and spread the awesomeness people. Have a good day and a great weekend. Remember- if you're not lovin' it and having fun- you're doing it wrong!

6 comments:

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

I would soooooo completely hurt myself doing that.

Rich said...

Sue's right on. The trail she rides is very similar to the one in the video... except it's in Minnesota.

Sue,
You should get some video of YOU on the trail and post it up! :)

Unknown said...

Kat-
You CAN get hurt, but it's not an automatic. My pal Pam has gotten banged-up a bit, but so far I'm uninjured. All depends on your daredevilishness I guess.

Rich-
That would be some good humor. We'll see... I'll have to check if my movie program has cricket sound effects.

Mary Olson said...

That does look like fun! I'm going to stick to daredeviling on my horse though.

Lynn Fisher said...

Did it right this weekend...glad to be sharing a birthday month with you!
And...I would LOVE to see video of you too!

Unknown said...

Mary--
Horsing around is very daredevilish. You go!

Lynn-
Maybe someday. Stay tuned. ;)