This Santa just looks cantankerous and possibly alcoholic-- the disheveled appearance, puffy face, small, close-set, piggy eyes, paper bag he seems to be holding-- all signs.
Ok, nothing disturbing about these. Just some cool old-timey toys. Merry Christmas.
Ok, this isn't strictly holiday fare, but their garlandy decoration got into the shot, so-- Oh wells- plus, guy (who seems to be a zombie--eyes) is wearing red shirt. I'm calling this painting, "Zombie v.s. Bear Wild River Smackdown."
Someone really went all Tim Burton on their little festive stocking project here. Approved!
This is probably totally normal seeming to most people, but to me it kind of looks like some kind of creepy "tree of the dead."
Hope everyone has a safe, relatively sane, and happy-- or at the very least tolerable Christmas.Fa-la-la.
5 comments:
#2 reminds me of one of the Munchkins of the famed "Lollipop Guild." You know the angry-looking ones doing the shuffling, "aw-shucks" dance?
Happy holidays from a grateful fan!
Nothing disturbing about the second photo?
I'm not so sure. Is that a toy man with a Devo flower pot on his head and a stick up his too-kus?
And Ed Gein Santa? Yeah. Now I'm going to have nightmares.
Merry Christmas Sue!
Tink-
You're right! He's like, "I was totally effing typecast after that damned flying monkey movie. Now my only gig is playing this tiny, crabby Santa."
Kat--
Bwa-ha-ha-ha! I think it's actually some kind of Devo monkey. Thanks now will have the opening riff of "Girl U want" in my head for hours!
Merry Christmas you two!
Glad to be of service. :-)
I just had to return for another look at Ed Gein Santa. It's kinda like a train wreck. You don't want to see it, but you can't turn away.
Yikes! Zombies infiltrate Christmas! The HORROR!!! ....WHY hasn't someone made that movie yet? Or am I missing something??
Merry Christmas to YOU Sue!!
*
^
^^^
^^^^^
Post a Comment