Sis and the kidlin's hit town yesterday. 4 year old Jaden is adorable as ever and was primed and ready for some gift opening action.
I let him borrow my camera for a few minutes. Last summer I let my protege/niece Megan use it and she was really into it. I think it's good for kids to get their creative mojo on as early as possible. This was the pic he took of me.
And this is my Dad. hey-- you've got to learn right? it's kind of funny really-- that probably is how a 4 y/o sees adults sometimes-- "bla'bla-bla".
Here's Meg with the gift me and Dan got her-- her very own digital camera. Can't wait to see how her pix turn out.
This was the funniest gift. Sis found these and knew they'd be perfect for "uncle dan", because they match Jaden's-- they can be twins! woo-hoo! Never one to shy away from potentially embarrassing costume scenarios-- Dan instantly changed into his gift. I was laughing so hard I had major face ache-- until---
Yep-- I got a pair too! Now we're one big aunt and uncle-y and kid mash-up of footie, fuzzy cosy-osity!
Second Funniest Christmas Moment?-- When Grandma opened her card and read, "Your gift from us is a massage..." and Dan got up and walked over to her and began giving her a should rub and said, "Just relax Vera, I've been practicing. This is just a preview-- The real massage will be later."Grandma's jaw was hanging all the way open-- and then we laughed and laughed.
I got a couple of pretty funny cards & letters, but I'll put them up later. Today it's a run or ski first thing with Trusty Pam, then some new shop arranging, then rough-housing in the snow with the kiddies.
Hope your holidays are going great--- Oh almost forgot about the Christmas miracle!-- My ipod started working again! We decided Dan's pocket is magic because it decided to work again after being carried around in his pocket for a few hours. Apple will probably want him to go work for them as a "genius now"-- or possibly try to kidnap him and steal his pocket of Mac healing. More later. Cheers.

4 comments:
Sooooooo.....are those the PJs with the back door..? ;) LOL! They actually look quite snuggly and warm, though I love your ohnoshedin't face. Merry Christmas!
Nice Jammies! Warm...and also a method of birth control at the very same time...very cool!
Emily- no back door. They're the "plan ahead" model apparently.
Lynn-- Yes, you are correct m'am. If ever you find yourself having way too much sex-- get some of these babies.
Love your new PJs...what fun!
:)
Post a Comment