Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Driveway Coolage

The rain that never came yesterday showed up today. I've spent all day on the frickin' 'puter, feeling like my wheels were spinning. I spent all morning applying online for some freelance blogging position. Apparently hitting the send button caused their server to explode like the deathstar. The company ceased to exist the moment I completed their lengthy, time-sucking form.

Here are some things that made me like my driveway yesterday.


No idea what this is, but I like it and am keeping it.

The other thing I accomplished today was finally ordering my "Moo cards", one of which will feature this design-- one of my creepily disturbing "watchers" from my novel... spoooookeeee. I had to order two sets of cards, some with tamer, prettier pictures of just my artwork because--
I decided I needed another whole blog for just my artwork. Lot's of what goes on here is a little to weird for most of my art clientele, but this is me, and I like hanging with you slaghammer folks-- so. Two blogs. The other one isn't really up and running, but there's a placeholder at the imaginatively named "Sue Seegers Art . blogspot . com" which you can get to through my profile page. If anyone has any helpful comments on this whole sitch, whether things are clear etc, they would be appreciated.

That's it for today. The rocking pillow and cookie sheet await.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the whole "Deathstar" thing...hey, are ya thinking about doing some online writing?...tell me more (you can e-mail me) You'd be a great journalist for some music sites...or the arts in general. Nice extra income.
-Lynn

Unknown said...

I already do some online writing-- I just kind of liked the idea of someone paying me for it-- you know, in actual money. That would be super cool. Maybe I could be a sort of fringe Erma Bombeck or something... I wonder if she used to wear lots of black eyeliner when she was a wee lass... Hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Oh...thanks for adding me to your blog list! ...Hey, I can't wait to see your "moos"(....I suppose that's a kinda weird thing to say : ))
-Lynn (and yes getting paid for something you are SO really good at; and you truly are, and love, is the best)

Unknown said...

Hey no problem lynn-- your blog is coolaroo-- and "AWE shucks"-- thanks.