Also it seems an unusually high number of drivers are intentionally trying to incur my wrath (that's right "shay (heart) bay" --I'm talking to you) I'm aware of the possibility this is all "just me". (sigh)
I have to admit, at times like this it does please me, even though it's wrong and bad, that Dan Auerbach persists in his vain attempts to win my affections. Take a listen to "All You Ever Wanted" in the player and you'll know what I mean. Another great make-out song from the phenomenal Black Keys. (You email folks just scoot over to the real thing by clicking on the blog title) As for my own music career (joke) -- it's on hold for now. I loved my drum lessons but as my assignments grew more complicated the old pillow and cookie sheet just weren't making it. Everything pretty much sounded like this-- "poof bap, poof poof bap-- clank, clank, poof bap." Not very jamtastic. Hopefully, after the show I'll be able to scope out used drum sets on Craig's.
For now I'll be content to shake it in ye old driveway and garage, and shower... you know, jamming out as best I can.
Remember to check out the much tamer and saner ART BlOG if you're so inclined too.
4 comments:
Saw a very used drum set in a way cool antique shop in Northfield. It's also got a collection of old T.V. lamps. Apparently people used to think you had to have a lamp on top of your T.V. while you watched it or you'd hurt your eye sight. Ha!
Maye a road trip after your show is in order? :-) Good luck and stay warm.
Beth-- oh man, When?! I am so ready for a play day! Name the day (any day except the Mon after when i have to deliver any leftovers to Seasons (a Hudson WI gallery).
email me
Ha! Unemployment must be sucking out all my brain power. That post I deleted was ripe with typos! Ugh!
I'll email you about a play date. I'm "free" so let's whoop it up in Northfield!
Post a Comment