Ok-- I once worked a job where me and this one guy would amuse ourselves for hours speaking pretend fransais. We'd go on about our pomme frits,
"Excusez moi Joe, -- ou es les pomme frits?"
"Je ne sais quoi Sue. 'Ave You looked dans le salle de break?"
Yes... We were hilarious! Hey-- sometimes you have to make your low wage more worthwhile.
So now SNL has come up with Jean K Jean -- Yay! Pretend french! I'm going to have to bust out a "Zut Allors!" myself and jam out a-la-Jean. Also, he uses the term "baguette in my pants". I'm jus' sayin' -- I think my whole unit metaphor is catching on. Clearly the writers of SNL have been lurking my blog for material... Oh well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. (If you don't know what I'm talking about go to the post "What a tool", all will be explained...
Fire nipples
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment