The cards look great. Sorry, I just realized that I slinked out on the photos you asked me to take. You do know, you need to remind an old brain like this, right?
Jamie-- I kind of forgot too. No biggie. You should see the one with your "guardian of the forest". It's probably the coolest one. (saving one for you)
Thanks linda-- I know, the quality is really good too. A whole box of 100 for $20! Can't beat it. The other ones with my creepy, ghost-y women will be super cool.
A slaghammer is that thing pictured above, so "in yer face" Urban Dictionary, and Britts...
This is me...
I write novels, weld artwork, ride bikes (mtb & "dork"), do a bunch of other random outsidey stuff, and smart off whenever possible. You can email me at pseudosu@yahoo.com
8 comments:
Are those metal crows???? Wow.
(I always did know what a slaghammer is. Grew up in a barn and and auto body shop, so I had a well rounded childhood education!)
The cards look great. Sorry, I just realized that I slinked out on the photos you asked me to take. You do know, you need to remind an old brain like this, right?
Heidi-- kind of-- ravens. I digs 'em.
Jamie-- I kind of forgot too. No biggie. You should see the one with your "guardian of the forest". It's probably the coolest one. (saving one for you)
Love these!
It was me....don't know why it posted anonymously. Can't wait to see them all!! Linda
Thanks linda--
I know, the quality is really good too. A whole box of 100 for $20! Can't beat it. The other ones with my creepy, ghost-y women will be super cool.
You have to save a sue face one for me!!!!
Got one on reserve for ya sis...
Post a Comment